More information and listings of clinical trials are available on the following websites. The last two of these are for all types of cancer, not just lung cancer.
- LUNGevity's Clinical Trial Finder, clinicaltrials.lungevity.org: An easy-to-use tool that allows patients to pinpoint their search for studies that are the best match for them
- Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium (LCMC), www.golcmc.com: Information on mutation testing and matching patients to the best therapies for them, including clinical trials
- Lung Cancer Master Protocol (Lung-MAP), www.lung-map.org: A collaboration of many research sites across the country, using a unique approach to matching patients with squamous cell lung cancer to one of several drugs being developed
- National Cancer Institute (NCI), www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search: A filterable list of all NCI-supported cancer clinical trials in the United States, along with helpful information about clinical trials
- Coalition of Cancer Cooperative Groups, www.cancertrialshelp.org/cancer-trial-search: Listings from www.clinicaltrials.gov, organized in a different way